[sane-devel] Re: HP Scanjet 3970 backend

Mbosowo I Sampson msampson@ic.sunysb.edu
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:20:57 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't started writing the driver yet. I'm still in research and
discovery mode (snooping the windows driver protocol). I only got the
scanner last week so I'm pretty new to sane. I'll post updates on the list
once I've made some headway. It might take some time so don't hold your
breath :-)

                                     Mboso