[sane-devel] Need help with reverse engineering Microtek Scanmaker 5600

Sun, 5 Sep 2004 10:54:30 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 11:54:54AM -0700, Susheel Yadav wrote:
> I am trying to reverse engineer the scanner protocol
> for Microtek Scanmaker 5600 using USBSnoopy Pro. After
> I turn the scanner on, snoopy gathered some log and
> just before the scanner starts scanning, the logs
> stop. There is no bulk data flow. Is that normal?

Maybe these are checks for pressing buttons or opening the cover?

> I am attaching the logs in case someone can see
> something.

Please convert them to text. At least me don't want to start Windows
just to look at the logs and I don't know a converter for unix either.