[sane-devel] xsane-0.96 source and win32-binary released
06 Sep 2004 23:12:21 +0200
I just released xsane-0.96 source and win32-binary.
You find it on http://www.xsane.org
Please use a mirror for download.
Best regards and much fun
- fax progress bar does not change it's height any more when the fax
dialog is resized
- mail progress bar does not change it's height any more when the mail
dialog is resized
- added lockfile to mail project. The lockfile contains status and
progress information from the mail_send_process and is used to
display a progress_bar
- mail status is only translated when it is displayed via gtk, in the
data structures the untranslated texts are used
- changed mail_attach_image_png to mail_attach_image, mime type is
defined by parameter
- added filetype menu to mail dialog with filetypes PNG, JPEG and TIFF
- bugfix: viewer saves lineart PNM images again as lineart (bug in
- when image is saved as pnm and it is not reduced to lineart then the
input file is copied with xsane_copy_file => much faster
- xsane-save.c: reordered function parameters for saving/conversion
functions to (outfile, infile,...) or
(output_filename, input_filename, ...) (before we had sometimes
infile at first and sometimes outfile at first)
- xsane_set_sensitivity: mail_dialog and fax_dialog:
the sensitivity off all but the progress_bar is set
- While mail is prepared (images are converted) the xsane sensitivity
is set to FALSE to make sure that the xsane mode is not changed in
this case. while sending the mail (after preparation) the xsane
sensitivity is set to TRUE and the project entry sensitivity is also
TRUE, it is allowed to changed xsane mode and to change the
mailproject, because the sending of the mail is done in a separate
process, so there is no influence by changing the mail project name.
When xsane is closed while sending one or more mails then xsane is
closed but the mail sending subprocesses are not terminated.
- added SMTP (HELO/FROM/RCPT/DATA) errors to mail status
- added xsane.fax_status, it is saved in the first line of the
xsane-fax-list this means that the fax project directories are
incompatible to earlier versions!
- added mail_status and fax_status = ..._CHANGED when a new page is
added to the project
- updated images in documentation
- updated email modus in documentation
- email images are named "image-1" instead of "page-1"
- fax_dialog_delete() and mail_dialog_delete() return TRUE now.
In windows it was possible to delete the dialogs what caused
a crash when the window should be used or closed.
- translations: U=updated, N=not updated
cs da de es fr hu it ja nl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sl sr sv tr vi zh
U U U U U N N U U U U U U N N N N U U N
- xsane-preferences.c: when identifier is unknown or not a string then
the parser does not abort or crash any more.
XSane now should not have any problems with old config files.