[sane-devel] In praise of 'sane-troubleshoot' ...

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 11:23:21 -0400

As I say on my web site: Only use the software on my page
"if you know what you are doing"! The latest version of the
EPSON backend is in CVS, and not on my page. So please remove
the stuff you got from my site again, and use either the
backend 1.0.14 version, or the files from CVS.

I probably should put some stronger words on my pages to
discourage downloads even more :-)

Karl Heinz