[sane-devel] posting usb logs

Bertrik Sikken bertrik@zonnet.nl
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:40:53 +0200

Mbosowo I Sampson wrote:
> I'm trying to reverse engineering the hp3970 scanjet. I have a couple of
> snooped logs I wanted some help deciphering. I didn't want to append or
> attach multi-megabyte files to the list, so I set up a source forge
> account to upload the snooped usb logs. It works but it doesn't keep the
> formatting when I up load them. Makes it next to impossible to read.
> Anyone have any suggestions on where to post logs for free?

As far as I understand the sourceforge policies, you can either make
it a file release or put it up on the project webspace (so it will
appear on <yourproject>.sourceforge.net.)
I think the project webspace is most appropriate for these kinds
of documents. Oh, and I think it's best to zip or gzip the logs.

Kind regards,
Bertrik