[sane-devel] microtek2 --shadow/highlight

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:46:18 +0200

Hi,
it might well be that the firmware of the V310 doesn't understand the commands
for shadow and highlight operations. The firmwares of the different microtek
scanners have different peculiarities and that's why this isn't very easy to
handle in the code (microtek has a unique driver for each scanner model :-().
For I don't have much time to spent on the microtek backend I don't really
want to invest much work in your problem, sorry. But you are welcome to find
your own solution and to commit it via the mailing list. You would have to
disable the shadow/highlight.... options in the function 'init_options'
depending on the scanner model.

Regards,

Karsten