[sane-devel] HP scanjet 4370

serja mekoc at inbox.ru
Mon Aug 15 19:01:11 UTC 2005

I've downloaded some tools and tried out the SniffUSB. The log file I've got
after scanning was incredible big (65 - 110 mb), so I have no idea what to do
with it or how to show it to the developers. I've also created a small log
file simply repluging the scanner via software mod of SniffUSB, but I doubt
it include some useful information, but here it is: