[sane-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Code freeze for sane-backends 1.0.17

Mogens Jaeger mogensjaeger at get2net.dk
Mon Dec 12 00:14:27 UTC 2005

Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:
> If I understand you correctly, then the problem is that there is no
> description for the sharpness control. Is this correct?
Yes - and no. There is a description, but it is wrong.
The same for the 3 others.
The "choose bit-depht" is a fault in explanation text. It says you can
choose between 1 and 8, where you actually has to choose between 8 and 16.

> That would be a fix in code, which is no longer permitted under the
> code freeze.
O.k. - then how about correcting it for the 1.0.18? O:-)

--
mvh Mogens Jæger