[sane-devel] BenQ 5000

Vitaly Lipatov LAV@vl3143.spb.edu
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:07:37 +0300

Some problems? Send again my reply...

On Wednesday 09 February 2005 19:24, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 13:39, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
> > I try to get work Benq 5000 scanner, but it does not work:
> Guess you should unload the scanner module...
> Are you using 2.4 kernel or a early 2.6? Blacklist the scanner
> module...
I am using 2.4.28 kernel and do not load scanner module. The
scanner module does not know such scanner model (0x20f8) and do
not loading anyway.

After googling through Internet I see there is nobody to discuss
this device. It is strange Benq 5000 :(

P.S. I have checked it under Windows on other machine. Works
fine. Can it be the problem with USB? I use usb flash at this
computer...

--
Lav
Vitaly Lipatov