[sane-devel] HP 7450C, hpusbscsi, permissions in Fedora Core 3

Jens Westemeier Jens_Westemeier@web.de
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:44:44 +0100

Hi Thomas,

I had the same problem with my SuSE 9.2 distribution. Recompiling the kernel
without hpusbscsi might help. I left the kernel unchanged but entered the
"hpusbscsi" driver into "/etc/hotplug/blacklist". Maybe there is something
similar to that in Feodora.

Greetings, Jens.