[sane-devel] Genesys backend status update

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev@modulonet.fr
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 06:52:10 +0200

Le Dimanche 3 Juillet 2005 15:47, Henning Meier-Geinitz a écrit :

> What's your plan about the genesys backend in experimental? Should it
> be stilled used for experimental changes? Otherwise I'd add a README
> entry that the main CVS should be used from now on.
>
> Bye,
>   Henning

	Well, I haven't a clear opinion right now. Having two places for the backend
will create problems (double patching, possible confusion). But at least
GL841 development could be disturbed by the code freeze before a release.
	Maybe keeping the experimental version is worth the effort.

Regards,
	Stef