[sane-devel] testing of the HP Jetscan 2400c

Sanjay Chigurupati Sanjay.Chigurupati@lntinfotech.com
Wed Jul 6 07:20:30 UTC 2005

Hi,
I have scanjet 2400c.  I can do testing.
How do I do testing?

Thx,
Sanjay

                 Hello,

                 the geneys backend doesn't fully support the 2400c. It is
a matter of finding
all the constants for it. I have received some USB logs so I should be
able
to find some things, but I have no hardware to test. If you feel so, I can

start improving 2400c support in the backend. But you'll have to test the
changes.

                 BTW, this seems to be a case where the 'experimental'
directory will be
handy, since we are preparing for a sane-backends release, and 'normal'
CVS
should get stable.

Regards,
                 Stef