[sane-devel] Re: sane-devel Hangs after scan completes with Plustek backend

Hans van Buitenen hans.van.buitenen at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 24 21:29:01 UTC 2005

On Sunday 24 July 2005 14:01, sane-devel-request at lists.alioth.debian.org wrote:
> Hi All,
> Wondering if anyone has any ideas on what could be causing hangs after a
> scan completes with Plustek-backend USB scanners on OS/2.
>
> This is the only backend experiencing this kind of hangs.

Hi, I also have a problem like this, I can scan with mu Canon Lide 20 everyting i like
but as soon as I do a preview scan, it (the usb device) hangs.

A few days ago i reported that
 /etc/init.d/hotplug restart
would solve it but later I found my computer hanging after doing this.
Looks like a bug in the device driver or something.

Groeten/Regards
Hans van Buitenen