[sane-devel] ADF only scanning first page, was Re: Good office scanners with ADF support?

NM Lists mlists@paris.monnet.biz
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:18:18 +0200

Le jeudi 02 juin 2005 =C3=A0 00:46 +0200, Jens Gulden a =C3=A9crit :
> Philip J. Hollenback wrote:
> >  This scanner is destined
> > to replace a fax machine and so must have and automatic document
> > feeder capable of holding 50 sheets.  It also needs to work with a
> > linux system
>=20
> My private scanner and printer is a Brother MFC 3420C=20
> (http://www.brother.com/europe/fax/info/mfc3420c/mfc3420c_ove.html). It=
=20
> is a scan/print/copy/fax combination, which I bought mainly for ADF=20
> scanning, but now use for printing, too.=20

Hi there,  I just got an MFC 7420, the scanner works fine except the ADF
part: it only scans the first page, the subsequent ones are just flushed
through with no scanning.

Any idea how to correct this?