[sane-devel] Re: sane-devel digest, Vol 1 #804 - 8 msgs

Stéphane VOLTZ stefdev@modulonet.fr
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:53:05 +0200

	Thanks for the data.
	If I understand correctly, you meet 2 issues:

	- 16 bits scanning gives "noise" picture.
	- every second scan stalls

	I'm wondering if data is swap. Could you post a small scan in a lossless
format such as pnm for instance ? I have read the logs you have posted.
Is lacks an export SANE_DEBUG_GENESYS_GL646=255, so low-level
information is lacking. It would be great (if I'm not abusing your time too
much) if you could post the log of 2 previews in a single xsane session.
The second preview should stall. For the 16 bit issue, the pnm
of a small area of text would be great.

Regards,
	Stef