[sane-devel] new backend release? -> GL841?

Werner Macho macho@mond.at
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:54:43 +0200

hi
> Once the the genesys backend is included it's indeed time for the next
> sane-backends release.

will there also be support for the gl841 as used in some Canon LiDE
scanners?
As i do not programm i'm willing to do any support work i can do to make
this scanner work with sane (test scans, protocol sniffing e.g.)
I got a LiDE35 here. Running WindowsXP and gentoo .. so give me anything
i can do and i'll do it (except hardcore programming which i
unfortunately never learned... bnut if anyone is willing to teach me
some things i can do later on alone..)

greets

werner