[sane-devel] Irrelevant values for tl-x, tl-y etc

Mohit Kumar Mohit Kumar <mohit.kumar@gmail.com>
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:07:42 +0530

Hi Henning and all,

I am writing to you directly because you have been answering all my
trivial questions and this is one more in the row. I really appreciate
the efforts you are taking to answer my questions.

I am working with HP ScanJet 6200C/6250C. When I display the options
for scan area output is the following:

tl-x Type:3 Min:0 Max: 14141852 Quant:1
tl-y Type:3 Min:0 Max: 19456836 Quant:1
br-x same as tl-x
br-y same as tr-y

However I feel that this value is incorrect because it is showing the
type to be mm and how can the width or the scan height be that long? I
mean it is physically wrong.

Am I correct? Or am I misinterpreting something? Kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Mohit