[sane-devel] Genesys and Cannon Lide 35

gmurray@cloudnet.com gmurray@cloudnet.com
Thu, 5 May 2005 14:23:52 -0500

Stefan,

> What do you think should be wrong with my system? Is there someting I
> have to configure/check? What more information I should provide or what
> I should try to change in sources and see what happens?

The LiDE 35 uses the gl841 chip, and the code for this is still alpha=20
due to data structures to handle this chip were not yet coded.  There
was a discussion on splitting the gl841 from the gl646 earlier in this=20
list.  This must be done before the LiDE 35 can be used.  Check the=20
mail archive for details, and status report on the genesys driver.=20

regards,
Gerald