[sane-devel] Genesys and Cannon Lide 35 Sorry for my error

Stefan Urbanek stefan@agentfarms.net
Fri, 6 May 2005 09:39:37 +0200

Citát Philipp Schmid <Philipp8288@web.de>:

> Hi Stefan,
>

> I've written in my last mail the following:
>
> >>There isn't currently an entry in genesys_devices.c and in genesys.conf
> >>for the lide-35, so the genesys backend aborts. We have to add the
> >>lide-35 to this files.
> >>
> This is not true, cause the lide-35 and the lide-50 scanner are actually
> the same scanner (they have equal vendor and product id). So the lide-35
> is supported by the lide-50 entry and there will be no change in CVS to
> this topic.

Hm, then I am confused now. Is it supposed to work or not?

On my machine it looks like it is detected and several USB commands are sent. It
freezes on some "bulk data send" and it looks like kernel attemt timeout (see
also my first email with non-debug logs). I am at work now, so I can post
detailed debug logs when I get home if someone is interested.

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi