[sane-devel] Backend for Nikon Coolscan ED-50

Ulrich Eckhardt uli.e@gmx.de
Sat, 07 May 2005 14:35:22 +0200

Hi,

today i had tested the latest CVS-Version of sane, if the
coolscan2 backend supports the ED-50, without success.
I had searched the Mailing-List and found some hints, that
development is alive :-). I am willing to do at least some
testing, but couldn't find any patches. If someone (Major?)
can send me patches, i will test them against the ED-50.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                  http://www.uli-eckhardt.de

Ein Blitzableiter auf dem Kirchturm ist das denkbar stärkste
Misstrauensvotum gegen den lieben Gott. (Karl Krauss)