[sane-devel] Problems with HP5370C and FC-3 -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin@att.net
Sat, 07 May 2005 12:07:06 -0400

I have been struggling with an HP-5370C Scanner and FC-3 for several
weeks with little success.  I had to boot to Windows 98 and install it
there to make needed copies!  Sane-find-scanner finds the usb scanner
and one time scanimage -L indicated the device as avision:/dev/sg0 but
since then scanimage -d usually produces a seg. fault, although
scanimage -d test -T seems to work producing a screen full of checks ok.

I suspect I'm not alone with this problem but it has me stymied.  Any
suggestions appreciated.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia