[sane-devel] Anybody has any idea about the duplex scan problem of fi-4120c

qian hui qianhui3000@yahoo.com.cn
Thu, 19 May 2005 00:02:12 +0800 (CST)

Thank you for your advice! (but still) what's a pity!!

do you know where can I find the specification about
the correct parameter block to fi-4120c? I have enough
time to modify and test it!

Qian

--- Oliver Schirrmeister <oschirr@abm.de> 写道:

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2004-April/010688.html,