[sane-devel] genesys backend

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Sun Nov 20 15:06:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 03:53:43PM +0100, Nikolas Arend wrote:
> how about the Canon LiDE 80? That one is gl841 based AFAIK, but last I
> tried the CVS version I couldn't get it to work. I'll give it another
> try but wanted to ask first whether it is supposed to work at all. Did
> anyone manage to get it running?

It won't work out of the box with the CVS code but you can try to get
it running by adding it's id to genesys.conf and to genesys_devices.c
(near the end, e.g. exchange the one of the LiDE 60). Most probably
it's necessary to adjust the respective canon_lide_*_model struct or
even the code itsself but it's worth a try.