[sane-devel] genesys backend

Juan Jose Pablos cheche at apache.org
Fri Nov 25 20:12:08 UTC 2005

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
  > It won't work out of the box with the CVS code but you can try to get
> it running by adding it's id to genesys.conf and to genesys_devices.c
> (near the end, e.g. exchange the one of the LiDE 60). Most probably
> it's necessary to adjust the respective canon_lide_*_model struct or
> even the code itsself but it's worth a try.

I did those changes for the Genius CPSLim 1200 USB2, but I am getting:

[genesys] sane_init: exit
[genesys] sane_get_devices: start: local_only = false
[genesys] sane_get_devices: exit
[genesys] sane_open: start (devicename = `libusb:004:005')
[genesys] sane_open: found `genius-cpslim-1200' in devlist
[genesys] init_options: start
[genesys] init_options: exit
scanimage: open of device genesys:libusb:004:005 failed: Invalid argument

what do you think that it would be the next step to follow?

Thanks!