[sane-devel] Canoscan LiDE 25 detected by find-scanner, not scanimage

Chris sane at geekpages.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 10:44:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just checked the output of 'sane-config --libs' on the Ubuntu box
where the scanner works correctly. It gave exactly the same output and
works fine - so it doesn't seem like those missing libraries are
causing the problem.

Both boxes are running essentially identical software so the only
differences between them are that, on the box that doesn't work, there
is a TV card and the CVS sane version I used was a few days newer (Nov
20).  Has something changed in the code recently that might cause
this?  Could the presence of a tv card be causing the problem?

Many thanks,
Chris