[sane-devel] help about canon cannoscan LiDE30

Parag N panemade at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:37:33 UTC 2005

Hello,
       I check under backend directory and found it under plustek-usbdevs.c.
can u help me to know what is that file i mean i found many flatbed scanner
definitions there in that file. why LiDE30 is written in plustek instead
under any other file starting cannon name?
        Also when i plug this USB scanner why i got dmesg output as when i
uses xsane to scan that im age.
ppdev0: registered pardevice
ppdev0: unregistered pardevice
how to find which device file this scanner is using under /dev directory?

Thanks & regards,
Parag.