[sane-devel] Looking for a developer

Tom Miller tom at hostwebase.com
Thu Oct 13 06:52:45 UTC 2005

I have been posting this question for a while now and no one
on this list have shared their experiences.  You guys must
have some successful integration for some midsize scanner with
SANE.   I am looking for a scanner and a developer who can
write a back-end driver to communicate between scanner and SANE.

Tom
tom at hostwebase.com