[sane-devel] Looking for a developer

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:45:48 UTC 2005

Tom, most of the fujitsu scsi models are resonably well supported, and use
very similar protocols to one another. fujitsu is also pretty good about
giving out documents of the scanner internals. so, if you use one of
theirs, its pretty easy to get them working, at least in a basic form.

many of the more advanced 'features' of high-end scanners of any
brand actually turn out to be software based, so you might not be able to
get those from sane easily.

allan