[sane-devel] issue with scanning at higher resolutions

jouthuis at dds.nl jouthuis at dds.nl
Sun Oct 23 11:37:37 UTC 2005

Well, my point was that I would like to have some kind of wysiwyg (with respect
to _size_, that is) for scanning.

At this moment, after scanning at 200x200 dpi I have to rescale the image
manually to the size of the original (which is a bit tiresome when you're
scanning dozens of documents), or file it as is (which is over 2 times as big as
the original).

But I must say, I've been fiddling with gqview options and I have found an
acceptable setting for viewing these non-rescaled images with automatical
zooming.

Non-rescaled images do take a lot more disk-space, though.

Bye.