[sane-devel] scanimage via network

Martin martinh at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 14 14:08:30 UTC 2005

The scanner is working properly on oldpc.

This is the ouput on oldpc.

[root at oldpc]# /usr/local/bin/scanimage -L
device `gt68xx:/dev/usb/scanner0' is a Mustek ScanExpress 1200 UB Plus
flatbed scanner

Question: Does the client pc, in this case "newpc" have to have the same
sane installed on it as oldpc, to run it from newpc?
Thanks,
-Martin