Re2(!): [sane-devel] End of file reached OSX

Michael Conrad michael at con-rad.de
Sun Sep 18 12:07:21 UTC 2005

What do you mean with debugging?

I have no big experience with programming in OSX on Kernel-level or
System-Level.
The only debug thing, which scanimage gives, is the one , which you
can find down under this Text.
And the problem only occurs, when A frontend is used. But the driver/
backend is the same. And this
backend gives the error/debug-message, written earlier in this mail.

Meanwhile the scanner is not working anymore with scanimage too. He
simply does nothing, when i use scanimage on commandline. only with
the frontend he does a little bit, but dies with the well known End
of file reached and stops working.

Greetings

Michael