[sane-devel] Trouble with network scanning and Umax Astra 2200

Jonathan Hall flimzy at flimzy.com
Fri Sep 30 03:19:49 UTC 2005

Thank you, Henning, for the reply.

I just ran scanimage -d net:<server IP>:test -T, and that passed all the
tests.

I created the log files you requested, and have pasted them on the web:

SANE_DEBUG_UMAX=255 saned -d128
http://narnia.flimzy.com/~jonhall/saned.log

SANE_DEBUG_NET=255 scanimage -d net:10.0.2.10:umax:libusb:001:015 -T
http://narnia.flimzy.com/~jonhall/scanimage.log

Then I rean the exact same scanimage command, but captured the output of:
SANE_DEBUG_UMAX=255 strace saned -d128
http://narnia.flimzy.com/~jonhall/saned.strace.log

Hopefully this will be of help.

I also intend to set up a laptop as a temporary saned server, perhaps this
evening or next, if I have time, to see if the same thing happens there.

-- Jonathan