[sane-devel] ERROR: eula text not found. Looks like xsane is not installed correct.

Steven P. Ulrick lists-sane at afolkey2.net
Mon Apr 3 23:11:20 UTC 2006

On 04 Apr 2006 00:29:12 +0200
Oliver Rauch <Oliver.Rauch at Rauch-Domain.DE> wrote:

Hello, Oliver

> XSANE_DEBUG=128 xsane 2>&1 | grep eula

[steve at afolkey2 ~]$ XSANE_DEBUG=128 xsane 2>&1 | grep eula
[xsane] xsane_display_eula(1)
[xsane] path = "/usr/local/xsane/xsane-eula.txt"
[xsane] ERROR: eula text not found. Looks like xsane is not installed
correct. [xsane] user did not accept eula, we abort

> and
>
> ls -l /usr/local/share/sane/xsane/xsane-eula.txt

[steve at afolkey2 ~]$ ls -l /usr/local/share/sane/xsane/xsane-eula.txt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1265 Apr  3
15:31 /usr/local/share/sane/xsane/xsane-eula.txt