[sane-devel] m3091DCd question/plea

m. allan noah anoah at pfeiffer.edu
Sat Apr 15 01:03:54 UTC 2006

please try to scan with the debugging options turned up, and send the
debug log to me directly, off list. i no longer have access to one of
these, and would not be surprised if the backend needs some work.

SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=255 scanimage --mode=Lineart 2> debug.log > img.pnm

i dont think the firmware is a problem.

allan
fujitsu backend maintainer