[sane-devel] command-line replacement for "Preview" + "Scan" in xsane

Hans Ekbrand hans.ekbrand at sociology.gu.se
Wed Apr 12 17:52:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 12:23:21AM +0200, Oliver Rauch wrote:
> There is no general way defined in the sane standard to ask for scanner
> buttons. So xsane does not support that.

Sorry, I was unclear. With "buttons" I meant key events in X, not
buttons on the scanner. Would it be possible to configure xsane to act
on one key combination pressed (like, say Ctrl-S) and do "preview" and
then immediately "scan"?

> scanimage does not have any autoenhancement functions.

OK.

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans at sociologi.cjb.net>
Q. What is that strange attachment in this mail?