[sane-devel] Preparation for sane-backends release 1.0.18

Wittawat Yamwong wy-sane-devel at arcor.de
Wed Apr 19 09:31:38 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 17:54, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> What's the status of the following external backends? Can they be
> included into sane-backends? Keep in mind that this gives you a much
> bigger audience and many more testers.
>[...]
> pixma

The pixma backend in the current version is not ready to be included in
sane-backends yet. Many things in the source code needs to be cleaned, e.g.
naming convention for global symbols, license, coding style etc. I will look
at the code and give you an definitive answer on this weekend.

Regards
--
Wittawat Yamwong
Hannover, Germany