[sane-devel] Question about kooka

Tamkang power_station_2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 11:39:15 UTC 2006

Hello Henning,
I want to ask you about kooka, I have a weird problem with kooka,  I don't know where is goes wrong, I mean, in xsane, gimp, all is work ok , but not in kooka, as I know kooka also using sane-backend , so my driver also can also work for kooka. but now I met the problem is like this, the kooka recognize my driver, but when I preview or scanning, the carridge start to move and return back to home quickly, not same with xsane , normally the carridge will move preview one page and return back to home,  but in kooka is different it only move about a little step and return home quick, so it doesn't scan the image, and the kooka is no hang or nothing error message.  I already try to search this information, the problem is, why in xsane is working but not in kooka? can you help me ? Thanks for advance

 Best Regards,
 sofian