[sane-devel] usb_set_interface and usb_claim_interface

Henning Meier-Geinitz henning at meier-geinitz.de
Thu Apr 20 10:55:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

On 2006-04-19 04:22, Tamkang wrote:
>  sorry that I was wrong about libusb function, the right one is
>  usb_set_configuration(),

In this case, the configuration has to be set before the interface is
claimed. The configuration is the higher level structure which has to
be selected first, before you can access any interface in that
configuration. Have a look at the USB specification (www.usb.org) for
more details.

>  and I see the chip is SQ113

Right. You may want to have a look at the mustek_usb2 backend which
implements support for the same chip.

Thanks for the sane-find-scanner output. I'll add this scanner to our
lists.

Bye,
  henning