[Fwd: Re: [sane-devel] Wanted: SnoopyPro and SniiffUSB Informations]

Jeff Shrowder shrowder at uniting.com.au
Wed Apr 19 21:42:39 UTC 2006

Oooops!
Meant to cc this one to the list.

Jeff

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Wanted: SnoopyPro and SniiffUSB Informations
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:44:40 +1000
From: Jeff Shrowder <shrowder at uniting.com.au>
To: Martin Seekatz <martin at pibbs.org>

Martin Seekatz wrote:

> But the results with SnoopyPro Version 0.22 and SniiffUSB was not
> helpfully at all.

Hi Martin,

I started having a look at this several weeks ago but had to put
everything aside preparing for Easter. I had the same problem with
SnoopyPro and wasn't able to spend time on tracking down a more helpful
alternative program. Maybe over the coming weekend :-)

I've presently got my Canon LiDE 500F running on a dual-boot
win98/RedHat9 box (networked to a couple of other linux machines)

I'll let you know what progress I make :-)

Jeff
--
Rev. Jeff Shrowder, Bendigo South Cluster, Uniting Church in Australia
http://thebillabong.info