[sane-devel] adding stv680 backend to cvs

gerard klaver gerard at gkall.hobby.nl
Wed Apr 26 19:44:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have stil some memory leakage errors (with valgrind xcam -B) when
using my stv680 backend. But i think its ready for adding to SANE CVS so
it can get a bigger audience and more testers.

Homepage http://gkall.hobby.nl/stv680-aiptek.html

I have placed the files and a logfile on
http://gkall.hobby.nl/downloads.html

Files: stv680.c, stv680.h stv680.conf.in, stv680.desc, sane-stv680.man
log-valgrind-stv680.txt

The used font_6x11.h file is the same as used in sane-frontends/scr

Before adding to cvs i like to know if there are comments/remarks.

With regards,
--
--------
m.vr.gr.