[sane-devel] Epson 3590 Scanning issues

Ulrich Deiters Ulrich.Deiters at uni-koeln.de
Thu Apr 27 06:24:28 UTC 2006

I have had a similar problem once. In my case it had been caused
my an improper mixing of library versions. If you install SANE
from a Linux CD and then update manually to the latest version,
it is likely that some links to libraries point the wrong way.
It is best to remove the old version completely before installing
a new one.

regards,

Ulrich Deiters

--
Institut f. Physikalische Chemie \ Luxemburger Str. 116, D-50939 Koeln