[sane-devel] Re: Minolta Dimage Scan Dual mit SANE

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed Aug 9 08:34:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

as far as I know the scanner is not listed to be fully functional
with the driver.
There appear to be differences from the normal protocol that the device
expect. Best compare the i/o with the Windows driver and use the mailing
lists the next time since I can not answer all mails individually.

On Aug 8, 2006, at 9:14 PM, Gilles RISCH wrote:

--
   Rene Rebe - ExactCODE - Berlin - Europe, Germany
   +49 (0)30 / 255 897 45