[sane-devel] 3 minor problems with current (20061202) CVS code on OS/2

Alessandro Zummo azummo-lists at towertech.it
Wed Dec 6 02:59:09 CET 2006

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:12:43 +0000 (GMT)
Jon Chambers <jon at jon.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Gerhard Jaeger wrote:
> > On Monday 04 December 2006 21:59, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
> > BTW: In the Plustek backend, I use this macro
> > #define _SWAP(x,y)   { (x)^=(y); (x)^=((y)^=(x));}
>
> If they are suitable for you then htons, htonl, etc should be pretty
> ubiquitous across OS's.

 htons and htonl convert from host endian to big endian. I need
 little endian to host endian.

 the macro i used, which are common under linux, are evaluated
 a compile time .

 I will search for an appropriate macro in the next few days.

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,
  Tower Technologies - Turin, Italy