[sane-devel] Plustek ST24

Tymoteusz.Drozd tymoteusz.drozd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:59:00 CET 2006

Hi I have done scan under  windows and i have decode of usbsnoop.log.

This log should contain only preview scan but im not sure that.
Log may contain more then only preview scan and i dont know how
decode.sh and cmd.sh work in such situation.
Also im not sure how those scripts work on cuted logs(for example on log
which contain preview scan and interupted log of scan in 600dpi)
Cuted log is becuse my windows become very slow and unstable after
enabling of usbsnoop,
i tried 600 dpi scan but i have to giveup after 45 minuts and 220MB log
size.
In attachment i sent results of decode.sh & cmd.sh (bzip2 compressed).
I will read something more about those scripts and logs but i have busy
week before/after :>.
i think i should have time in next week to do more logs and read gl646
documentation.

regards