[sane-devel] Re: Epson CX11 network scan support?

Louis-David Mitterrand vindex+lists-sane-devel at apartia.org
Tue Dec 26 15:42:57 CET 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 01:06:14AM +0100, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2006 10:38:05 +0200
> Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-sane-devel at apartia.org> wrote:
>
> >  IIRC, Alessandro Zummo hacked up something to make scanning via TCP/IP
> > > work.  See
> > >
> > >   http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2006-January/015986.html
> > >
> > > for details.
> >
> > Thanks, this looks promising.
> >
> > Will this work soon be integrated into sane?
>
>  Hi David,
>
>    you can find a working experimental version in sane cvs.

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for the update. I downloaded the CVS repository and it seems
epson2*.c files need byteorder.h which is not build by default. I tried:

	% autoreconf
	configure.in:17: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_NEED_BYTEORDER_H
		  See the Autoconf documentation.
	autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

What should I do to build byteorder.h ?