[sane-devel] Umax AstraSlim SE doesn't work

Kai Timmer email at kait.de
Fri Feb 17 15:02:31 UTC 2006

Hello,
i have a problem with my "Umax AstraSlim SE". The scanner only produces
output like this: http://arda.kait.de/out.png any ideas?

I'm using a Debian Sid. The Sane versions is:
ii  libsane      1.0.17-1           API library for scanners
ii  sane-utils   1.0.17-1           API library for scanners -- utilities

I did not use the scanner for a long time, but i'am sure that it worked
with an older version of sane. I cant remember the exact Version but it
must be around 1.0.xx

Greets,
Kai Timmer             | Jabber-ID: kait at jabber.ccc.de
PGP-Key ID: 0x69502566 | Blog: http://www.kaitimmer.de
  "Information ist schnell. Wahrheit braucht Zeit."