[sane-devel] Brother MFC7420

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Fri Feb 17 16:22:01 UTC 2006

Hi list,
I would like to mention that I have an analogous problem as has Boyd
Stephen Smith Jr.

I downloaded a tarball with the driver from Brothers homepage, untarred
it but seemingly it is not accessed / used.
For the details see the attached file.

My system is:
IBM T22
gentoo linux
kde 3.5
media-gfx/sane-backends-1.0.15  +gphoto2* +ipv6 +usb 0 kB
media-gfx/sane-frontends-1.0.13  -gimp 0 kB
media-gfx/xsane-0.97  -gimp +gtk2 +jpeg +nls +png +tiff 0 kB
(showing the installation options of emerge)

Are there any possibilities I could try? Thanks for any idea ;-)

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing
mail at hellmutweber.de