[sane-devel] Try it out: SANE, JNI and Java all in an applet

Vacuum Joe vacuumjoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 23:59:27 UTC 2006

Thanks for testing it out and for the detailed bug
report.

I have made an updated version that should fix the
bugs you reported on the depth issue, and on the
no-scanners issue.

As for the security settings in Konq and the plug-in
in Firefox, those are unfortunately limitations of the
platform that I can't do much about.  It all worked
"out of the box" for me with Firefox in Suse 10.

Also, as soon as I get a x64 (soon!) I'll compile the
binary for that.

Please try it again and let me know if you get some
results.  Don't forget to put a business card in the
scanner.

Oh and I turned off the annoying HTML mail in Yahoo.