[sane-devel] Try it out: SANE, JNI and Java all in an applet

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz at gmx.de
Sun Jan 29 16:17:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

> I have made an updated version that should fix the
> bugs you reported on the depth issue, and on the
> no-scanners issue.

yes, it works now - nice. One thing I noticed is that the scan button
becomes inactive after the scan, so you can only run the applet once.
The clear button seems to have no effect at all.

> Also, as soon as I get a x64 (soon!) I'll compile the
> binary for that.

I'm not sure it will work at all - as far as I can tell there's no 64
bit java plugin available for firefox. It may work in konqueror
though.

/Oliver