[sane-devel] Are all Epson MFPs supported?

Heimdall Midgard heimdalle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 02:34:46 UTC 2006

I'm planning to buy an Epson Stylus multifuntion printer. Could
somebody tell me if there's any difference between device models
CX-##00 and CX-#[#+/-1]00. For example the Sane project hardware
compatibility lists give the Epson Stylus CX-3600, CX-4200 and
CX-4600 as 'good' rating. However, the only models available
where I live are models CX-3700, CX-4100, CX-4500 and
CX-4700. The CX-3700 has a Sane entry, so I'm curious whether the
models with the 'odd' hundred digit are simply relabeled versions
of the corresponding 'even' model.

--
Albert Einstein: Phantasie ist wichtiger als Wissen, denn Wissen ist begrenzt.